With a Bullet Point: 5 Control Water Spell Feats
By Thilo Graf
All right, this BP from Super Genius Gamesis 3 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD, 1 page content for 5 new feats, so let’s check them out!
- Eldritch Well: When creating a pit, an enclosure of stone walls or a similar edifice, you may fill that with water.
- Greater Water Control: Raise and lower water multiple times as a move action, as a standard action use maneuvers against creatures in water you control. Drown them! Very cool feat for certain NPCs…
- Water Lord: Summon Water Elementals from controlled Water.
- Water Knight: Bonus to social skills vs. creatures of the water-subtype and gain minor combat bonuses against them.
- Water of Life: This feat can nourish creatures that live by blood like vampires and allows you to deal bleed damage to your foes in the affected water. This is SO INCREDIBLY COOL!
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to SGG’s 3-column standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. 2 of 5 feats herein are killer, while the others are “just” good – making the ratio still excellent and my final verdict clock in at 5 stars. One of the best spell-feat-pdfs.
With a Bullet Point: 5 Control Water Spell Feats is available from: