With a Bullet Point: 10 Subschool Augmentation Feats
By Thilo Graf
This BP from Super Genius Games is 4 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page editorial/SRD, leaving us with 2 pages of content, so let’s check this out!
- Augment Calling: Grants called creature elemental resistance and DR/magic depending on your level.
- Augment Charm: +5 to cha- and cha-based skill checks when interacting with creatures under enchantment (charm)-effects.
- Augment Compulsion: Creatures under your compulsion gain +4 to Str and Con. Now that can lead to interesting roleplaying situations…
- Augment Creation: +4 to Str and Con fro created creatures or +4 hardness and 10% hit points.
- Augment Figments: Figment AC=10+size+1/2 caster level.
- Augment Glamer: Glamers and Patterns persist for an additional round when ending before the spell’s full duration has elapsed.
- Augment Healing: Roll twice when healing, take the better results.
- Augment Polymorph: Chose to remove (ex) and (su)-abilities of creature into which you morph, allowing you t e.g. keep hands for fine manipulation or legs for running. Now this feat can have some disturbing results! I approve!
- Augment Scrying: +5 to perception and knowledge-checks related to the things you see when scrying, sensor +5 harder to detect.
- Augment Shadow: +10% more real shadow magic.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to SGG’s no-fills 3-column landscape-format and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. We get 10 solid, well-designed feats in here that provide an edge for the respective subschools and a cool way to further specialize casters. I liked all the feats and see no problems with them, hence my final verdict of 5 stars should come as a surprise to no one.
With a Bullet Point: 10 Subschool Augmentation Feats is available from:
If you have enjoyed this review, please consider donating a small amount of money to help support this website.
Thank you for your support!