Feats of Seduction
By Thilo Graf
You know the drill – published by Abandoned Arts, 3 pages, 1 page of content, 1 page SRD and 1 page of content dealing with the high art of seduction, so let’s take a look!
- Body Language: Use diplomacy to influence another being that might be sexually attracted to you without speaking to said individual by body language alone. Works across language-barriers, which is neat! 😉
- Captivating Illusion: Allows you to fascinate others that fail the save vs. your figments for 1d4 minutes.
- Compelling Touch: If you touch the target of a compulsion spell while casting it, the DC is increased by +1, stacking with spell focus and greater derivatives. A bit on the weak side.
- Disarming Smile: When aiding another in a social skill-check (Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Perform), you grant a +4 bonus instead of the regular +2.
- Head Turner: Now this one rocks: Every creatures potentially attracted o you can be distracted when encountering them, allowing your allies to hide while being observed or drop those incriminating goods. Pure gold for social interaction-heavy, intrigue-laden games! Two thumbs up!
- If Looks could Kill: When using the Betrayer feat to make a melee attack, you add +2 to damage and atk, +4 if the target could be sexually attracted to you. Ohhh, the burn!
- Lure of Distraction: Creatures interacting with you suffer your Cha-mod as penalty to sense motive and perception. Another winner for social situations.
- Seductive Performance: Use perform instead of diplomacy to influence others. Takes one minute, though. At -2 to the check, you can influence all that can see you thus.
- Supreme Confidence: Roll an intimidate or diplomacy-check when someone tries to intimidate you. Your result becomes the new DC for the intimidate-attempt. Cool, though a it specific.
- Unapproachable: Increase the DC of social skills to influence you by +2. Okay, but a bit boring.
Editing and formatting are very good, I noticed no glitch that would detract from my ability to understand the content. Layout adheres to Abandoned Art’s two-column no-frills-standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. Seduction is a tricky topic to represent via viable feats and I’m happy to say that there indeed are two feats in this pdf that I consider gold for any campaign that features a significant amount of social interaction. In fact, I liked the two so much that they offset the couple of slightly bland feats hat can also be found here. For the low price, I still can recommend this pdf and will thus remain with a final verdict of 4.5 stars, rounded down to 4 for the purpose of this platform.
Feats of Seduction is available from:
If you have enjoyed this review, please consider donating a small amount of money to help support this website.
Thank you for your support!