You know the deal, 3…hey, wait: More content, yes! 4 pages of content, 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD/editorial, 2 pages of content containing 7 new feats that modify the popular 1st-level spell, so let’s check it out!
- Arcane Missiles: Use magic pieces of ammunition as optional material components to add their properties to your magic missiles. (Including to hit, if you’ve modified the spell… see Targeted Missiles.)
- Blinding Missiles: Sacrifice some magic missiles to grant them the option to blind opponents.
- Halo of Stars: Have a limited selection of magic missiles orbit you and shed light. They can be fired at will. Cool, if obvious tactical option.
- Imbue Force: Only for characters with access to arcane strike; Make successful attacks in melee deal additional damage and act as force attacks.
- Legendary Missiles: +2 levels metamagic, instead make your missiles deal 1d6+1 damage.
- Pressure Missiles: decrease range to short and gain the option to slow foes or hold person them – very cool!
- Targeted Missiles: Fire missiles as ranged touch attacks, enabling you to damage objects and attack foes with total concealment.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to SGG’s 3-column damage. The pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. This pdf blew me away – when the other BPs dealing with spell-modifying feats were good, this one blows them away – utterly. There is quite frankly not a single feat herein that does not ooze iconicity and coolness. The respective feats are smart, innovative, provide cool tactical options and interesting imagery, leaving me with quite frankly no reason to complain about this stellar example of concise rules-writing. my final verdict, not surprisingly, will be 5 stars + the seal of approval – magic missiles have just become even more awesome.
With a Bullet Point: 7 Magic Missile Feats is available from: