With a Bullet Point: 6 Teleportation Spell Feats
By Thilo Graf
This pdf from Super Genius Games is 4 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD, leaving 2 pages of content, for 6 new feats that modify teleportation spells, so let’s check these out!
- Apportation: Gain the spell-like ability to 1/day/per spell-level you use to power the ability (it burns a conjuration [Teleportation]-spell) to dimension door as a standard action. Your spell-energy slowly fades over time, though. The feat fails to specify what kind of action (if any at all) burning a teleportation to gain apportations is, though distance limitations and level-limitations are included.
- Augment Teleportation: When casting teleportations, teleport more material, teleport two willing creatures up to 15 feet away and reduce falling damage of teleported creatures.
- Phase Shift: Gain either blink or gaseous form when affected by a teleport-spell with free choice of shifting between the two, alternatively gain the benefits for ethereal jaunt for 1 round.
- Slow Teleport: Grants you a 1-round hiatus “in between” spaces to cast cure, scry etc. when teleporting.
- State Change: Sacrifice a spell-slot/prepared spell of +1 level to cast a spell with range of touch/personal on yourself as a free action when teleporting. Has a missing “d”-typo.
- Unexpected Arrival: Needs a lot of the other feats and lets you cast an instantaneous spell in the “long moment” of slow teleporting to e.g. show up after the bang of a fireball. Very cool one!
editing and formatting are not up to SGG’s flawless standard and I noticed a minor glitch. Layout adheres to SGG’s 3-column landscape format and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. The spells herein are interesting to be sure, with Slow Teleport and Unexpected Arrival in particular being rather cool (especially when combined with Dark Roads &Golden Hell’s concept of “Between”). However, Apportation’s lack of specified action and the other feats didn’t wow me and thus, I’ll settle for a very respectable final verdict of 4 stars for this BP.
With a Bullet Point: 6 Teleportation Spell Feats is available from:
If you have enjoyed this review, please consider donating a small amount of money to help support this website.
Thank you for your support!