This pdf from Super Genius Games is 4 pages long, 1 page front cover, 1 page SRD/editorial, leaving 2 pages of content for 8 spells that modify the classic lightning bolt spell, so let’s check these feats out!
- Cloud-to-Cloud: A cool spell synergy feat: When casting a cloud or foggy spell and following up with an electricity-based one, you deal the damage of the latter to all contained in the cloud.
- Forked Bolt: You may opt to shorten lines of electricity to either 1/2 or /3 length, but broaden them.
- Magnetize: Foes who fail saves against your electricity-spells have their armor check penalty increased -cool!
- Multiple Bolts: Divide the line of a line-spell into up to 4 smaller lines that originate from you.
- Mystic Arcs: You may redefine line-spells you cast as arcs – again, very cool!
- Re-strike: When you cast an electricity-based spell and it has the same area of an electricity-based spell you cast before in that area, it has its caster-level dramatically increased.
- Storm Rider: Sacrifice a spell-slot as a swift action to teleport to an area in range of the electricity-effect you just cast. Cool, more versatile adaption of the cool “Like Lightning”-concept from War of the Burning Skies!
- Thundercrack: Changes half damage to sonic damage and if an area, creates an area of 5ft. in it that is sonic instead of electricity. Again, very cool.
Editing and formatting are top-notch, I didn’t notice any glitches. Layout adheres to SGG’s 3-column standard and the pdf has no bookmarks, but needs none at this length. I’ll make it short – this is once again a winner among the spell-changing Bullet Points that offers a supremely versatile array of cool options that offer both cool options and iconic imagery. My final verdict will thus be 5 stars + endzeitgeist seal of approval.
With a Bullet Point: 8 Lightning Bolt Feats is available from: